Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Songs You Should Know: Lean Like a Cholo - Down

Aight suckas, I don't know if this song went national or not but if you have a local hip-hop y mas station you've heard this friggin song eight times a day for the last two months.

Seriously yo, I can't help but be laughin now when I see some ese get down like this in the club. It's this summer's rockaway, but instead of leaning back it's elbows out side to side. As for the video its good. Real good. Good and terrible. I do like how they have the obligatory "look even white guys can do this dance" scene. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't be serious.
I think this will be the first time me and TC&M will have to disagree.
This song is terrible, but the video is awesome.
My favorite part of course is the bit where the car is driving and we get instructions on how to lean like a cholo.
Its not as easy at it looks. Watch the video again. Look at the white guy leaning at the VERY end. The poor guy looks like he has been practicing in front of a mirror for a week and it still terrible