Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fashion Trends I Wanna See: Get yer Halo thug on!

Aight, I ain't gonna front. I ain't the one when it comes to Halo 3. The last time I played a Halo game was a few weeks ago and I got shivved to death on a four way screen a buttload. Still you gotta give props to a game whose sales reached $170 Million. Compare this to the highest and movie weekend opening of the year, Spider-Man 3, which grossed $151 million and you got a little shake up in the entertainment industry about to happen.

Now I've seen video game clothes but they usually lean towards emo/Hot Topic crowd. Like rockin' the Mario shirt is gonna get you any clam.

The fashion trend I wanna see is reppin' the Halo 3 and gettin' yer thug on at the same time. Back from an extended break is our TC and M male model, Dartagnan, live from a midnight Halo 3 sale, with an example of what I'm talkin' bout yo!



Masta Chief > Soulja Boy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What in PIE!
That fool is wearing a halo shirt, a halo hat standing in front of a stack of legendary edition halos next to a master chief cardboard standee while they play red vs blue on the televison.

That is so gangsta i'm going to jail just looking at it.

do I see halo dog tags? Or is that a gamestop name tag?