Thursday, May 22, 2008

TC and M Test Drive: Nintendo Wii Fit

w00t! I just got an e-mail from Tortilla Chips and Milk's male model D'Artagnan which he sent me an exclusive photoshoot taken after he stood in line to buy the Nintendo Wii Fit. So here's some pictures of a hot male model workout with the latest new hot product from Nintendo.


Okay, I see he's starting with some meditation on the Wii Fit balance board accessory. Maybe it's a Swedish exercise technique.


Still no video screen. Is he looking for hookups? I don't own a Wii but I'm pretty sure the balance board is wireless.


Is that supposed to be a spotter? I don't understand...I need some answers.


D'Artagnan just texted me and asked what this "Wii" thing is all about.



Apparently, he has never seen a Wii in a store...


Well, come to think of it, I haven't either.


I explained to him that the Wii is a video game system whose supply hasn't really met consumer demand. I then told him that Wii Fit is simply an accessory for the Wii system.


He asked "Then how was I able to buy this how-do-you-say "Wii Fit", when I can't buy zee system used to make it work properly?"


I answered "Why did you bother sending me pictures of you doing leg raises with a three pound plastic balance board?"


He wasn't happy with that response.


Ok, maybe we should hire a Tortilla Chips and Milk female model.


Yes, I think he covered all the possible exercises.


Now that's just not setting a good example, D'artagnan.


...cause that's how we roll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been selling wiifits all day long. Its ridiculous how well its selling, its like Nintendo has a license to print money in their back room.

But I don't think I've ever heard of anyone buying a wiifit without the wii ...

Anonymous said...

hahaha awesome the guy falls in the middle of the way, that was a beer? isn't ? well anyway he maybe feels so tired.