Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A good excuse for Lazy Tuesday

Here's how my mind works... J.J. Redick gets arrested for DWI...after I laugh my ass off all morning it leads me to college basketball...which leads to University of Kentucky Basketball...which leads to how I've been meaning to post the "Lazy Tuesday" video for months now...hey it's fuckin' Tuesday, how 'bout that?

Okay, this video makes me ashamed to be a UK fan. The degrees of shit goes like this: Shit, Shit Sandwich, Shitburger, Shit Stew, Steaming Plate O' Shit. This is like a Shit Buffet or a Shit Smorgasbord. It's like watching a video of retarded kids playing with legos. Every other is second is like "What the fuck are they doing? Where is this heading...what is going on here?" I now present to you a "parody" of the SNL Digital Short...Lazy Tuesday.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF M8!!!!!

Danielle Solzman said...

I'm very sorry you feel that way.