Monday, June 26, 2006

Yacht Rock Cancelled?

FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

Apparently, Yacht Rock finished seventh in the voting at last night's Channel 101 screening. They ended with another classic: Steely Dan vs. the Eagles, but it wasn't enough to finish in the top 5 and remain one of the prime time shows. So now, Yacht Rock is cancelled. I guess the combination of genius and smooth music isn't enough to convince anyone of anything. FUCK!!!!

Anyway, here's the Yacht Rock quote of the day from Episode 10...

"Welcome to the Hotel Calif-ass kick!" -Walter Becker
"Sheagou anytie nebo leeee" -Donald Fagan
Moments before giving Glen Frey and Don Henley a smooooth beatdown.


Here's one from me as I say goodbye...Fuck you you're not Koko, Koko's dead as shit! I'm going straight to the sixth stage of grieving motherfuckers...rockin' out.

As long as smooth music still lives on Yacht Rock hasn't really died. That's why I'm not shedding a single tear. Keep the fire, yo!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:(
thought I never did understand Yacht Rock, I feel how your not sadness Paj, I feel you...