Thursday, June 01, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance - L.A. Auditions

Tonight we're coming from Los Anger-lees! Okay I hope that we actually show some of the hopefuls and contenders rather than the deluded fame whores...oh who am I kidding?

Anyway I might have missed it, but they clarify that the prize this year is a year, contract to perform in Celine Dione's Vegas show, a new car, and $100,000 or 10,000 Hamiltons cause that's how I roll. Not too shabby.

Okay now onto the parade of fame whores and the downright shitty!



We start out with a Fame Whore Alumnus from American Idol Season One...I actually remember him...I guess after his Idol rejection he studied dance intensively for four years right?

Nah, he just wants to get on TV. Seriously he looks like a combination of me and Jack Black, except we're both better dancers than this guy...and yes I checked, I'm too old otherwise I would totally be on there. "Reality Show" Audition is just part of the "To Do List" for any good Californian.

This girl reminded me of Delia from "My So-Called Life". She was one of those contestants where they really focused on her dancing rather than there's no way we can have you on our TV for more than a minute UGGO! criticisms.

Psycho-possibly retarded tapdancer was my favorite. The judges said her tapping was actually good but she scared the hell out them.

Jiggly girl was dissed by for being ...well...jiggly.

Those shoes!!! What the fuck is up with those?????? This guy was actually harassed by the other male ballerinas for looking like a fucking pansy. Well he should have been . Anyway the knock on him was for someone who looked that ridiculous he had to be fabulous to overcome it, but he sucked so he just looked like a shithead in women's shoes.



This guy hates you!

This girl was driving by and decided to audition. See!! Told you that's how we do in Cali,yo! Anyway the judges were mean and she's left to ponder why.

This girl studied burlesques, jazz, FOSSE! among other forms. Buying anti-perspirant apparently isn't in her resume.

Ummm...I actually found her to be strangely attractive though. She didn't make it, but I think I might be able to catch her performing near LAX.



There were some contenders but I'll batch them all together with tomorrow's recap!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Straight up, thats how we do it in cali yo.
Me and the Solgas have been trying to get on the Real World for YEARS!