Monday, June 26, 2006

Pootie Tang! Rent it!

Okay on New Yacht Rock eve I decided to contribute to the YouTube Community. I'm sorta thankful that YouTube didn't exist when I was a kid. Otherwise there could be some truly heinous shit from my teenage years on the internet. I was like the Hundreds and hundreds of YouTubers who lipsynch to "Hollaback Girl" only worse. We wore bored as kids and I had access to a video camera and we made some really horrible music videos among other things. I would hate to have grown up know as "Wrestling on the Trampoline Kid" or "You made a really dumbass video to "Don't Worry Be Happy"" Boy.

What I upoaded was an old segment from The Chris Rock Show on HBO a few years back. It's Pootie Tang : The True Hollywood Story. I was a big Pootie Fan. I was actually one of 47 people who saw Pootie Tang the Movie in the theatres! We all still keep in touch and whip the shit out of bad guys with our belts once a year on St. Crispen's Day. Then we go tippy tow on the cappy tow. Rent this underrated gem or I'ma sine yo piddy on the runny kine. Sa Da Tay!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao.. too funny
Only 47 of you??

Anonymous said...

YAAA POOTIE!
5 more of them peoples who saw that in the theaters was Me, my three brothers and my main damie Jeremy.

We are down on the cappy town Paj!

Everyone should go see that movie, it is probally the only movie I know that gets funny every time you watch it.

JFS
-The Legendary J-Man-