Friday, August 03, 2007

Mr. Show - Josh Fenderman

Since Fyre got us going on a Corey Feldman tangent, here's my Corey Feldman retrospective in 100 words or less. The movie Tanner Boyle would have kicked his ass...Please Jason kill him..."Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here. This was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back"..."My father stormed the beach at Normandy!" Please Ace kill him! Why does he keep pulling this Michael Jackson shit when it's Hammertime?


Anyway this lead to remebering one of my favorite Mr. Show clips ever and their take on a Corey Feldman-like child star. The best part is the Sonny Crockett wannabee int he background of the dance bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again,

Just wanted to remind you that today is the last day of voting for Bestest Blog of the Year, and there are definitely still quite a few blogs within striking distance for the fame and glory (and $50 cash prize!).

EXCLUSIVE results will be featured on my new (and improved!) blog, BestestBlog.com, 8AM EST on Tuesday morning. Voting for new "Best Blog of the Days" has already begun and the first winner (based entirely on your votes) will be picked Wednesday (and every) morning at 8AM (again at Bestest Blog). Get in the running by joining the Blankest Blank Blog Directory...over 100 have already, and we haven't even handed out any awards yet!!

We'll also be having daily results (again based on your nominations and votes) for Funniest Video, Funniest Picture, Funniest Joke, and Most Fun Game every day at 10AM, 12PM, 2PM, and 4PM respectively.

I hope you'll stop by and leave a comment some time, we've got lots of exciting stuff on the horizon!

P.S. You should totally nominate this page for funniest video over at my new site. I love Mr. Show!

Bobby Griffin said...

The results are in!! Check em out and see where your blog ranks!