Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Coming Attractions - Sleeping Dogs Lie



Sleeping Dogs Lie, directed by Bobcat Goldthwait, opens this weekend. I really can't wait. It will be the first time I've ever seen...well no that's not true...It will be the longest movie I've seen about...well, that might not be true either. Hmmm...Sleeping Dogs Lie will be the first movie I've seen dealing with beastiality in the theaters. No joke, yo! Seriously, I've read some very favorable reviews and I'm a big believer of the concept that the best stories occur when the characters are where they least want to be. In this case, the main character's deep dark secret comes out and she has to witness those around her coming to terms with that. Judging from the trailer the movie looks like it's full of sincere, cringe worthy, scenes. The kind that make movie going worthwhile. Plus, it has Brian Posehn in it so it can't be all that bad.

You can catch the first 8 minutes of the movie on YouTube. The opening line? Tremendous!!

I will be occupied this weekend, so if anyone actually lives in a city with first run indie films, please let me know how it goes. The only thing that would get me more excited about this movie is if Samuel L. Jackson makes a cameo yelling “Enough is enough! I’ve had it with these muthafucking girls blowing muthafucking dogs!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it beastiality if I loooove the pussy?

What would make this even better is if the theme song is done by markie mark and he slighly references inter-species errotica in the middle of the song.