Monday, October 02, 2006

Night of the Pop Tarts



OK, so part of my RL job is to put together our newspaper's celebrity gossip column, which is how I ran across this little gem.

I'm so glad Jessica Simpson is embracing the zombie look! It's just in time for Halloween; if she makes it fashionable I can leave the house without blush and if her *snicker* music career is a bust she can always audition for a role in the sequel to "28 Days."

Way to go Jess -- next time, just give this pic to your stylist and tell her to do her best.


2 comments:

Irene said...

Bwahahaha! She's just in time for Halloween. c",)

Anonymous said...

Wait the person who calls themselves a "pirate whore" has the right to comment bout cattyness?

*ring ring ring*
*picks up the phone*
Hello pot, this is the kettle, you're black.
*hangs up the phone*

Oh hey, by the way, if I dressed up like Johnny Depp could I get some?