Monday, October 30, 2006

Songs You Should Know: Bitches Ain't Shit- Ben Folds

One of the things I did while I was recovering from my fake pneumonia was catch the Ben Folds Live Myspace simulcast concert. It was pretty cool, but being on the West Coast and nearly forgetting, I only caught the last 20 minutes or so. And yes, I know there are people who are reading this that would have like to have seen it too, but I didn't call to tell y'all about it because I was sick...and lazy. Still, I couldn't be happier with the finale which I've actually referenced in one of my earliest posts here. It's just a cool scene with the kazillion guitars and the crowd singalong...see if you can get "Bitches can't hang with the streets" out of your head after this one. Now that's a little conversation for your ass...SUCKAS!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked this clip. I'm going to have to check out those other covers too.

Anonymous said...

Now thats Smooooth Music. Koko would approve.

Anonymous said...

Pie and three quarters that was good. I love smooth rap music.