Friday, October 06, 2006

Songs You Should Know: Lady Sovereign- Love Me or Hate Me

I have been dying for the video to "Love Me or Hate Me" come out so I could finally pimp this song. I've been digging this song for a while now. It's even to the point where I'm listening to the mash-up on last month's Bootie SF top ten list non stop. The chorus is just way too catchy. And yes I do sing along with the high pitch "Thank You". Check out the video (note I have no sound so this could be a horrible mistake)


Seriously, I have this thing for snotty female British rappers. It all started with Shampoo. Pre-Napster I actually purchased the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Soundtrack just for this song:


Sometimes I'm not all that happy with how I roll...yo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF m8
that song is too GANGSTA!
Did she really sample the Tetris music?
If she had chains, they would so hang low.

I'm now gonna go download the mashup 'cause I'm really curious on what its mashed with.

Jennifer said...

All I can say is I love Bootie SF!!! Its the best thing you've ever introduced me to Paj!