Thursday, April 20, 2006

4:20 - Fab's article - Urbandictionary

clap, clap, clap-clap-clap It's 4-20!!!

I don't mind being wrong when it's soooo right! See ya Ace!!! I love when they make one of the finalists choose between groups. It's usually the highlight of the season for me. Next week Andrea Bocelli is the guest star. Wha?? He's going to guide the Idols through classic love songs. I mean this in all seriousness, if one of the Idols sings Por Ti Volare I will turn on this show faster than Bill Dundee on Jerry "The King" Lawler. You don't F with that song!

There is a cool article on Scotty Bowden's favorite Tag Teams. This week he features the Road Warriors and the Fabulous Ones. Click here.

Showdown: T-Pain's "I'm in Love with a Stripper" v. Wyclef Jean's "Perfect Gentleman" (with the line in the chorus, "Called up my mama, said I'm in love with a stripper, yo") Which song better captures the essence of being in love with a stripper?

Random time killer: www.urbandictionary.com Seriously, there isn't a more jacked up resource on these internets. Look up your town and see if it it has a cool "street name" like the ATL, Strong Island, or the Yay Area. Great for keeping up with the crazy kidspeak. Suggested terms to get you started: trombone, strawberry shortcake, danza slap. I LOVE the sample sentences of most of the definitions. Check it out!

Finally...

Yes, I did go see a band last night. They were Sublimey crossed with Everlast post House of Pain. They weren't bad at all...played out, but not bad...but there were four of them...and they weren't twice as good as the Fabulous JP's so add them to the list. I'm going to dig around my old tapes to see if I can put a sample on here in time for the biography-behind the music I plan to start later next week.

Be smart today!!! Make your 7-11 runs early to avoid the rush!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Antioch: a city in california that is the epitome of "bay area" where the hang outs are a wal-mart or a movie theatre. Also known as the "Yoch" "

We keep it real in the Yoch, yo

Anonymous said...

Whats a Trix again :)