Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Updates. Corrections, Excuses, and Bad Archie

First of all I'd like to thank y'all for checking out Tortilla Chips and Milk during its first week. A week ago if you googled "Tortilla Chips and Milk" this blog showed up on page two of the search results. Now it's the first search result...Which might not mean anything at all. At least now I can just tell people to google Tortilla Chips and Milk.

Okay the lyrics used for "Let a Ho be a Ho" were actually from the version off the Geto Boys' self-titled Def American release. The Grip it! On that Other Level version has an extra verse. If you really want to hear it call me up. I'll rap it to ya.

I'll have the American Idol recap up late tonight.

The OC recap...I'm still working on it...It'll be worth it trust me.

I was reintroduced to the site www.superdickery.com recently, which features moments where Superman is being a complete and utter tool. Really funny stuff. The site also has a section called Seduction of the Innocent which highlights intentional/unintentional sexual innuendo in comic books. Here's one of my favorites. Bad Archie!
look out for Spiderman getting an A$$ punch as well!

Later!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So yea, I'm leaving you a comment... happy? lol no for real though I need you to recap American Idol for me tonight. I totally missed the whole show becuase it was busy at work. I got to see like one person sing *gag*. Also i'm glad you guys brought up superdickery.com last night I got a chance to check it out and thats some pretty funny stuff :) When I get the chance I'll leave you some of my fav links! Till next time ~ Toodles!

Anonymous said...

I'm really in need of the OC update because I missed it last week, so get crackin'! :) I should be watching Yacht Rock instead of working. Damn me! Responsible employee that I am! Like reading a blog is on the to-do list. Keep it real, L