Monday, November 20, 2006

Inside the NBA : Dancing with the Charles?

It's my second straight sports themed post, but it's hoops season, that's gonna happen here at Tortilla Chips and Milk from time to time, 'cause T.H.I.R., suckas. In case you didn't know, "Inside the NBA" on TNT is back with a vengeance this season. I haven't even watched a full TNT basketball game yet but I try not to miss the late night antics of Ernie, Kenny, and Charles. Even if you aren't the biggest hoops fan, Inside the NBA is a great source of comedy and I suggest checking it out. Otherwise, you might miss clips like these from their top notch video-editing crew.


Oh yeah as an added bonus, here's the full run of NBA promos Ali G. did for he playoffs. My favorite is the Kobe Bryant, followed by Richard Jefferson.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali G. is a certified genius.

Thomas Jefferson called from the white house to threaten to cut off someones head.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA