Thursday, November 09, 2006

TC and M Update

I'll be back on track soon with the recaps from the O.C. and pinch hitting for Rizzle with a Nip/Tuck double recap. As far as Grey's goes, I'm thinking about dumping the show. I haven't watched last week's episode yet and I really don't think I'm gonna watch tonight's show. I might replace it once I get back into a regular blogging schedule.

It's not like I've been trying to write a screenplay or build a rocket ship with my free time, but the NBA League Pass had it's free preview and it almost has me sold on the $150 for a full years worth of NBA. Anyway to make up for the lack of show recaps, here's a YouTube clip from The Office, IMO the best comedy on TV. SUCKAS!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what I was thinking while watching that? "anchorman the series" am I wrong?