Friday, November 17, 2006

The Office can do no wrong


Wow, you're very exotic looking. Was your Dad a G.I.?

Holy shit, it was another great episode of the Office last night. Everything they've done this season has been great, and as a bonus they've avoided the Jim-Pam trap. The development of Jim, Pam, and Karen storyline is so well done right now because it's really grounded in reality. Everything about it makes sense. They are three normal, likable people, who react like normal people would, so it avoids all the bullshit manipulations we've seen from other shows *cough* Grey's Anatomy. Anyway, Jenna Fischer's facial expressions were great all through the episode and I hope they let her stretch her character as the season goes on.

This and the Wire are the only non-reality based shows that I really anticipate every week. The addition of the Dwight-Andy rivalry only adds to my impatience for the next episode.

Of course the highlight was another Great Scott production. Lazy Scranton in it's entirety is already up at NBC's The Office site

Enjoy, suckas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA I watched Lazy Scranton.
And thanks to TC&M I actually got the joke :D

Thank YOU TC&M for broadening my comedy horizens.