Friday, May 26, 2006

Songs you should know and Friday Ramblings

First of all I'd like to give a shout out to everyone who is spreading the word about the blog. Thanks y'all and I hope I can continue to be entertaining.

I use a program to give me all sorts of data on the blog. Yesterday. I found out I had a visitor who clicked on as a result of searching the term "I want to suck Katharine McPhee's toes"...yeah...The squick factor went off the charts when I saw that. I still feel like I need to shower.

I still plan to post my Grey's recaps over the weekend. I'm also looking for another summer show to recap to go with "So You Think You Can Dance?" I'm open to all suggestions.

There's a new Yacht Rock due this Monday!!! I can't friggin wait. Those Michael McDonald commercials always having me holding my finger to my ear and singing along.

Today's song you should know is chosen simply because it kicks ass. It's "Ana Ng" by They Might Be Giants. Enjoy!

I don't want the world. I just want your half.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay im back and reading.. happy?
Damn you man!

Anonymous said...

that song is awesome