Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday Morning Update - Juliana Hatfield Video New!!

Okay I've been slacking a bit. The OC recap will get done and I'm almost finished with my first full-fledged Grey's Anatomy recap which will probably end up being 10,000 words at the rate I'm going. The problem is I've had to sweat it out in my hot-ass apartment all weekend. The first hot day of the year HAD to be on a Friday. I put in the work order on Saturday, but of course I'm SOL until Monday (fingers crossed). It's been ridiculous typing away at screenplay ideas with two fans blowing on me at all time and I have to take them from room to room if I change scenery for more than 15 mins. If I had a laptop I would have checked into the 6.

Okay, so I wasn't writing ALL weekend since it is playoff season. I also got sucked into YouTube a bit. Motivated by the lack of Juliana Hatfield material, I actually uploaded something from the Paj archives. Trust me, I will be sharing my love for all things Juliana sometime in the future. For now, check out Juliana Hatfield performing "Universal Heartbeat" live on the Late Show by clicking this link

I actually figured out how to get this to work!! Watch Juliana 24-7!!!

Juliana Hatfield "Universal Heartbeat" Late Show April 1995.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aight well then...ima have to wait for the Juliana Hatfield post to make sense of all this...