Friday, May 05, 2006

Viva El Cinco de Mayo

Which is Spanish for THE Cinco de Mayo. Here's what wikipedia has to say about it

All I know is Cinco de Mayo on a Friday is probably going to be a good time or really really annoying. I'm leaning towards the latter.

I'm going to be a hypocrite this weekend. Normally, I am a proponent of the strongest manner in which you can voice your opinion is with your wallet. If you don't like something, don't support it. It killed me when I was studying abroad and I would hear all of these anti-American sentiments from the Euro students. Then I would look them up and down and say "where do you think those Nikes and Levis come from fuckers!" Seriously, this is why I don't go to Wal-Mart, don't regularly attend Mass, and I don't switch to T-Mobile. I try my absolute best to keep my money out from supporting things I HATE.

But damnit all to hell, those Mission Impossible 3 trailers are absolutely magnetic. I have to watch this movie. Even if it means putting money in the pocket of Tom Cruise. I will now punch myself in the face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now will you punch yourself in the face before or after the movie? And if you could, please post the pics.

Anonymous said...

Crazy means "Crazy"