Friday, December 29, 2006

Air Jordan is Flying Solo!!!

USA Today is reporting that Michael Jordan and his wife Juanita have divorced after 17 years of marraige. Now NBA All-Star Weekend is in Las Vegas and is less than two months away. The most famous basketball player alive today is now single. Think about that for a sec. I've never wanted to be in an entourage, but I think I'd sacrifice years off my life to hang with Jordan and Charles Oakley that weekend. You gotta think that there's some great potential for legendary groupie one-upmanship. Is Mike gonna stroll into Rain or Tao and lay down the Larry Bird three point contest speech "I want all of you to know I am winning this thing. Who's playing for second (place)?". Will there ever be a greater collection of opprotunistic snatch in one city? What are the trickle down possibilities? I gotta keep an eye on this one. Suckas gots ta know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Follow your dreams, Paj -- follow your dreams.