Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Fashion trends I wanna see: Update!! The BAP 3000

Aight, Suckas! My loyal readers will remember that I wote about my search for the perfect cell phone awhile ago and came up with my dream phone, the Big Ass Phone 3000. Well, what I ended up with is a tiny ass flip phone with a camera and such, so it isn't all that bad. It also plays "Big Poppa" by Notorious B.I.G. really f'n loud. As soon as I get off me bum and get the data cable I'll be kicking the customized ringtones. First up is the "The 900 Number" by The 45 King, better known as the "Ed Lover Dance" song...I can't wait!


So while the phone might be cool, it's bashing people over the head capabilities is minimal and it's retro appeal is nil. The peeps at THINK GEEK have just the solution with the ThinkGeek Bluetooth Retro Handset Seriously, this is much cooler than walking around with that electric blue crap hanging on your ear. I've already ordered mine, so scratch that off the "What to get Paj for Christmas list" those STFU sweatshirts on the other hand...

I stumbled across this gem reading Mark Morford's latest article at the San Francisco Chronicle's Website here Lots of messed up stuff there. I never knew they made iPod sex toys...and I thought the vibrating rubber duckie was messed up.

5000 Suckas!

No comments: