Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Stumbling Across the Awesome: Hey Love

What you are about to witness is one of the the most influential 90 seconds of my young life. It's a memory that I thought had been lost forever, relegated to references in the movies "Say Anything" or "House Party"

"but I still love technology, always and forever."

Thanks to someone with a VCR and a YouTube account I can relive this nostalgia flavored greatness over and over again until the protagonist takes on a Sisyphusisan nature. One day he will get to borrow that album. Over candlelights and Curvoisier, he will play it with guile for he and his lady friend at the optimal opportunity for seduction. The smooth soul sounds will overwhelm the situation and our hero will then find himself set adrift on memory bliss on the way to Poonany-Land! Alas, we are only left to suffer with the reply, as it is always, "No, my brother you've got to buy your own".

Here's Hey Love : The Commercial




No comments: