Thursday, March 29, 2007

American Idol-The Results

This week featured a perfomance by Gewn Stefani and Akon. I'm not going to really mention it because I hate Akon. I swear I had heard that song a million times and had no idea he was even part of it. I mean hell I coulda done the "WEE-HOO's" in that song...

We kind of breeze through the eliminations with the bottom three being Phil, Hailey, and Chris Sligh. Yes, you read that right. Sanjaya is not in the bottom three and the reality of the situation is that he's not going to be at least for a few more weeks.


SHockingly, to me anyway, Chris gets the boot. Unlike last week, he gets to sing us goodbye. In a cruel twist of fate, he actually nails the tempo and does a much better job than he did last night. First Brandon forgets the words and Chris lost his timing. Looks like nerves has claimed two Idols prematurely.


One of my readers suggested that I feature the song that was butchered the most on Idol the previous night. Since pleasing my readership is how I roll here's the actual vdeo for No Doubt's "Bathwater" which was destroyed by Sanjaya last night.



Paj Note: These clips never last long, but here's Sanjaya's Bathwater performance.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, I like how ya put the butchered song in there. but see I haven't watched the idols so I don't know how bad they did... any chance we could get a clip of the decimation?