Thursday, March 22, 2007

Endless Love: The Revival?

Okay, what the hell? I finally got to catch my DVR'd episode of Adam Sandler guest hosting the Late Show on CBS last night. So at the end of Sandler and Don Chaedle's segment they bust out the mics and perform a duet of "Endless Love". Now I know Sandler had used this song before for comedic effect in "Happy Gilmore" (Lot's of friends listen to Endless Love in the dark) but this makes three shows in eight days that have featured this song and they all happened to be shows I've recapped here on TC and M! If I had a tag cloud it would have ENDLESS and LOVE in big ass letters. I blame it all on that horrible idea to turn the song into a COLDPLAY remix. Now "Endless Love" in it's true form is back with a vengence. I guess it would be different if this brought back any cool memories involving boobies or something, but it doesn't. All this song does is give me an urge to rollerskate over to the snack bar for a lime Slush Puppy and a corn dog. Stupid Chris Sligh!

Here's the duet from the Late Show:


No comments: