Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Tortilla Chips and Milk !!!

Yep today marks the one year anniversary of Tortilla Chips and Milk. Now, I'd like to say that the date is symbolic, as in "It's 4-11 yo and I'ma drop some knowledge on yo asses" but actually it was purely coincidental that I started this blog on April 11th one year ago.

Anyway, I'd like to give a big thanks to Fyre and ERizzle for giving this blog a different flava and at times keeping this blog alive. Y'all are the best!

I'd also like to give thanks to the TC and M readers. If there was room on the TC and M Mt. Rushmore your ugly mugs would all be on there...wait, it's my Mt. Rushmore so there ya go! You all are now right up there with Billy Dee Williams, Biz Markee, the Playa, Ric Flair, Juliana Hatfield, and Stan and Steve from the Fabulous JP's.

Anyway to kick off the one year of Tortilla Chips and Milk Champagne Jam here's a clip I've been meaning to put up here for a year: Adam Sandler singing "Wouldn't it Be Nice" from 50 First Dates. 'Cause that's how we roll, suckas!

Oh yeah, the American Idol recap will be up after the results show.


3 comments:

Fyre said...

Cake for everyone!!!!

Happy birthday, TC&M

Anonymous said...

I cant believe I have been reading this crap for a year.

Anonymous said...

Dude, seriously, do you have any idea how much I've learned from TC&M? I know to savor my La Choy's bottle because its not in store anymore. I have all of the Fabulous JP's albums, and I have the memories of TC&M during the SoaP phenomenon.

I am so addicted to TC&M that I don't eat ceral in the morning any more, I have a bowl of Tortilla Chips and Milk.