Thursday, April 26, 2007

Random Paj Notes

My allergies have been kickin' like a mofo this week so I've spent most of my free time this week sleeping, yo. Still I was able to catch most of American Idol: Idol Gives Back, this week and actually had a blog ready to go. Thinking of the charitable nature of the show I decided I was way too snide about something that more or less will do some good. So nobody got eliminated, Jack Black is still awesome, and I'll be twice the jerk next week.

I had a Rant Movie review planned for the Aqua Teen Hunger Force the past two weeks, but there was only one problem. My shitty town wasn't playing it anywhere! Haters. In the words of the Mooninites:

Alright, when I say your name, you say 'here.' And we will assume 'here' is short for 'here I am...rock you like a hurricane.
For all you Mooninite peeps out here's the Mooninite Quote Generator

On my sick day I finally caught up with De La Hoya/Mayweather 24/7 this week and it is tremendous. I think it's going to get the recap treatment. All I have to say is Mayweather is the "Hip Hop" Ric Flair and De La Hoya is the Ricky "Family Man" Steamboat of Boxing, but wussier. Guess who I'm rooting for. Oh yeah, I have another thing to say, "50 Cent rides a Segway like a champ!"

I'm so hyped for the Golden State Warriors right now I pulled out the Retro Cable Car "The City" Jersey and with a matching "The City" Hat for the game last night...and yes I felt pretty dumb when they turned out to be the same ol' Warriors in the second half of Game 2. I was smoking on my balcony when the Warriors were down by teens in the fourth quarter when I got a random "Warriors Suck" from an unseen voice. There is nothing worse than rocking the gear of a team who traditionally sucks, that just got blown out. I'm still rooting but the matching jersey and cap combo will be retired...forever.

2 comments:

Fyre said...

I'd wondered where you've been, 'cause I thought about you the other night ... while I was eating my sliders from White Castle!!!

Paj said...

That's just mean!