Monday, July 31, 2006

Songs You Should Know- The Ramones cover the Spider-Man Theme

I'm in a festive mood right now. I've done a major overhaul on the blog, let me know what you think. Since most of you will be listening to this on a shitty Monday Morning, here's something to get your blood pumping. This particular cover is from "Saturday Morning Cartoon's Greatest Hits" which was one of my favorite albums a decade ago. It had a bunch great Cartoon theme songs, like Matthew Sweet's "Scooby Doo", Sublime's "Hong Kong Phooey",the Murmurs "H.R. Puff N. Stuff", and Juliana Hatfield and Tanya Donnely's "Josie and the Pussycats. This one was my favorite though. It makes me wanna ass punch bad guys!

Here's the Ramones covering the Spider-Man themesong:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah thats a good song. I'm very familar with the original verson (as i'm sure everyone is).

But this is definetly a SYSK

Anonymous said...

hmmm... Reminds me now that there is another Spider Man coming out.. like next year right?? Oh snap Paj I like the new look took....

Anonymous said...

I think the new format is broke, yo. I'm sure you are glad I'm back now. Miss you! L