Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Strictly for my homies

Okay, I've been to numerous bachelor parties and I've been to Las Vegas at least twice a year for the last eight years. In less than 24 hours I'll finally get to experience "Hey, your bachelor party is in my Las Vegas." "Well, your Las Vegas, is in my bachelor party!" It'll be like a four day long Resse's Peanut Butter cup, except a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup never took my money or gave me syphilis...well once, but that's a whooole other story.
So, I'll be spending the next few days with the Sexy Six plus three. There's still a rumor floating around about the Fabulous JPs reunion concert that may or may not happen. It's going to be such an event even former Imaginary Wrestling Association Six-Man Tag Team Champs will be there!



I always wanted to post this picture up, indulge me for a bit, beloved readers.

E-Rizzle will be taking over the So You Think You Can Dance Duties for tonight. Make her feel at home, y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*scratches his head*

WHAT IN THE SWEET NAME OF PIE IS THAT PIC YO!!!!