Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Open Call to TCM Readers for Help

Okay, if you've visited over the last couple of days you've noticed That TCM has undergone a facelift. I really need some help with color scheme issues. I'm not 100% pleased with the current setup. I'm working around the new masthead and I'm trying to base the color around the background color (#660000) yes I've f'm memorized it. I need help with complementary colors for the titles and fonts etc. I've taken the current font colors from a color scheme generator and used the contrast setting to pick colors...and yes, to save you time, I suck.

I don't want to change the title graphic, but I'm willing to throw everything else to the four winds. Any detailed suggestions with regard to colors would be appreciated. There might be an autographed bottle of La Choy it for ya, the new bottle, because you ain't getting my old bottle suckas!


Nevermind, I'm gonna stick with the purple and gold for now...I will change up every once in a while. I will say I'm disappointed I didn't get a "Wolf-peck" from a few of my readers when I was rockin' the maroon and white...Will-town represent!

LYMI
PAJ

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay paj heres what I think, I like the font, I like the size of it, I like the title picture, I don't like that green crap ;P. What if you changed it up into a slighty different color for the background instead of maroon or whatever. Ah heck I don't know I'll just talk with you about it on TS laterz cause im off Wed and Thurs yo!

Anonymous said...

Dude, now I know i'm not the guy to go to fer this kinda stuff but if you go back and look at the comments i'm like 110% of your readership and I have to tell you use the burgandy, red, white buisness ok.

The absolute last thing you want is to do lavender/white scheme, it would look horrible.

Though orange words with a blue background would rock too.

Paj said...

I think I'll stick to the purple and gold...I don;t know why but this color scheme makes me want to get drunk and smash things...in a good way

DrWan said...

Pajo, I'm digging the New Power Generation color scheme.

I'm off to an all night bottle breaking contest...hoo rah, hoo rah, hoo rah ree, hoo rah, hoo rah, Darling Nicki...

Paj said...

DrWAN!

You forgot Accused Rapist #"8" and the Lake Show and the best party boat tour guides the NFL has ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I totally like the Maroon and White better!! :) L