Friday, August 25, 2006

The Ramble...

Okay, so after years of trying, they've finally done it. Pluto is no longer a planet!!! WTF? How does something that just sits out there minding it's own business all of a sudden lose "planet" status? I mean, I know Pluto is tiny, cold, and kinda distant, but it's not like Pluto shows up and ruins the Solar System parties by getting drunk and puking everywhere. I'm also pretty sure Pluto has never missed a planetary meeting ever since it became a planet. Did we get to vote on this? It was those other little orbiting bodies wasn't it? If Pluto stayed a planet we'd have to let those other orbiting bodies in...I'm sure Pluto would have said it was cool if we told them "No". He might have had a thing for Xena, but I don't think they were all a package deal. We should have at least run it by Pluto before we booted him. I mean, come on, that was really harsh, y'all! We usually save this kind of treatment for the planets that shit their pants! No longer a planet...are we going to retroactively strip all of the award-winning solar system dioramas of their titles now? You know what? Fuck them!!! I'm not gonna change my Schoolhouse Rock just because some scientists say so! Whenever I decide to belt out Interplanet Janet, Pluto, little Pluto will still be the farthest f'n planet from the f'n sun. Believe dat!!! "Yeah. and Uranus will still be built on a funny tilt!" Shutup, 12 year old PAJ! Nobody asked you!

According to BoxOfficeMojo, through Wednesday, Snakes on a Plane has made $19 million, Step Up has made $43 million...what the hell is wrong with you, SOCIETY??? It's facts like this that make me cry inside and yes, I still have only ONE friend who has seen these SOAMFP. Haters! All of you!!!

I just found out that Spike TV has been running the Three Stooges, the bad news is it's on at 9 AM on Saturdays. That's gonna be a stretch, but still it's nice they're still on the air...and they say TV is too violent now...just thinking about the Stooges makes me wanna take a wrench to some mofo's nose...and I mean that in a good way! I don't care what anyone says, the alternate third guy is an important part of Stooges history and should not be forgotten. Sure Curly is the shizzle, but Shemp and Joe, still matter, yo!

On the rare occasions that I'm chillin' in the mall, I'll admit to always stopping in Hot Topic to peep on the fly honeys with studded belts that work there. Still, MC Lars has a song on his Myspace called "Hot Topic is not Punk Rock" that you should check out.

Bootie has updated their top mashups list. They are available to download at www.bootieSF.com 50 Ways to Kill Your Lover (Slick Rick vs. Paul Simon) Short Skirt, London Bridge (Fergie Ferg vs. Cake) and Sweet Times of Mine (GNR vs Foo Fighters) are my favorites of the bunch, but they're all quality and worth a listen.

I'd like to officially welcome aboard Fyre, who will be handling the Survivor duties this fall. We'll have ERizzle's Nip/Tuck recaps starting quite soon as well. The TC and M team is loaded yo!

I'm still torn on whether I'm going to pick up the recaps on the Celebrity Duets show. My attitude will go south once Chris Jericho and Alfonso Ribero get eliminated. Seriously, Y2J is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, and Alfonso Ribero taught me how to breakdance with his mail-order kit, the cautionary tales of his rumored broken neck kept me from doing the headspin, and he taught me how to properly dance to Tom Jones. If they get eliminated early, I'll turn on that show faster than you can say "Allison was robbed". Stupid SYTYCD!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO...no...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Please, take earth, not Pluto, any planet but Pluto....well and Mars, 'cause it knows how to roll.

Fyre said...

Pluto, you'll always be a planet to me.

Respect!!

Jennifer said...

I would just like to say how f'ing stupid can you be to go "Oh, Pluto is no longer a planet.. sorry" Do they not realize the cost thats going to endure!! All the text books in schools will now be obselete and oh look at my pretty solar system hanging from the ceiling.. *grabs hammer to tear down pluto*... What did pluto ever do to these people...honestly. Screw them. Pluto I love you as a planet and you will always be one for me!!!

Paj said...

test