Saturday, August 05, 2006

Snakes on a Plane Promo!!!!

Okay I got sucked in to the Snakes on a Plane Promo at CafePress. Apparently, they are letting the licensing restrictions go and you can hawk any of your own Snakes on a Plane inspired merchandise. It sounded like fun, so I scrambled and put together this Snakes on a Plane inspired design.



I'm not very proficient at Photoshop, but the idea of a snake in a Kangol had to be done. You can check out the TCM Cafe Press Shop by clicking here : TCM Snakes on a Plane design

Yes, I'm a dirty, dirty whore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao that is so flipping aswesome.. I am so buying that shirt.. yes thats right Trix I'm going to buy one of your shirts!! Well as soon as I get paid on Friday :P

Anonymous said...

Paj old buddy, your shirt is on the list when I searched "newest arrivals" it was on page 4.