Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bid on Suri Cruise's Bronzed Baby Poo

Okay, I have no idea what's real anymore, but e-bay has for auction an artist commisioned bronze cast of Suri Cruise's first solid turd. You can click on the auction in the title bar or click here Sure, Suri Cruise is normal...Man, I'd hate to see what bodily discharge Tom and Katie will auction off when Suri gets older. Who am I kidding? I can't WAIT!!!

Personally, I hope this starts a new trend. Bronzed poo bling. Imagine immortalizing the great poos from your personal history and wearing it around your neck or having it dangling from your boo's ears. I can't wait to be rollin up to my peeps in the club with platinum plated doody swangin from my neck.

TCM Crew: Yo, Paj that shizzle is the SHIZZLE!!!

Paj: Word! This is from last week when I hit the Indian buffet for lunch and White Castle after gettin' my drink on. I knew when it was coming out, that I GOTS ta be rockin' that poo!

TCM Crew: Shoot, it looked like you had some corn up in there too, Pizzle.


Maybe I'll auction off my poo here at TC and M. Winning bidder decides what I eat for that day. I won't have it bronzed or anything. I'll just poo in a bag and send it to you. Then you can do what ever the hell you want with it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the title and I didn't know what to think, but I was excited.
Then I read a little bit, checked out the link and started to laugh.
Then I saw how this could have turned into a "Fashion Trends I Want to See"

And then I just died laughing at the last part

I nominate this for greatest post in the last week. (sorry you just can't compete with the Pajtech BAP 3000 for pure comedy gold)

Paj said...

No bidders on a bag of my poop? Haters all of you!

Anonymous said...

Stick with what you know--like Celebrity Duets! L