Friday, September 15, 2006

Fashion Trends I Wanna See: Let's give that wearing gear backwards another try!!!

Aight, about 15 years ago, two pint-sized pee-wee rappers conveniently named Mack Daddy and Daddy Mack, collectively known as Kris Kross, dropped a bomb called "Jump" and had some minor joints like "Warm It Up" and "I Missed the Bus". To "coordinate" with their Totally Krossed Out gimmick, they were also known for wearing their clothes backwards...'cause inside out was wiggidty wiggidty wiggidty WHACK! Now, I was already past the shorty stage, so I never tried it, I was preoccupied with getting my grown man on. Plus, if you have any ass at all, to rock your jeans comfortably in reverse they'd have to be baggy as hell. I know the backwards trend caught on for a little bit with the little kids who were into Kris Kross and it worked as a pretty distinct look for them as you can see in this video for "Warm It Up" right here:

Damn, seeing all that Starter gear makes me all misty-eyed, yo! I say it's time backwards makes a comeback y'all. Think about it. If you're rockin' the fresh #13 Lakers throwback and you come up to your homes and they gotta ask you who #13 was. You gotta turn your ass around, show them the name on the back of the jersey, and then you gotta clock your homie in the eye for being such an ignant ass chump. You rock that throwback backwards, they can see that "Chamberlain" coming right at 'em and they KNOW you reppin the dude who laid the pipe to over 10,000 girlies. You pound the potato with your homeboy and nobody gotsta clock nobody. If you can't get with that, you can get the finger...THE MIDDLE.

Speaking of laying the pipe, to show you how to properly rock the All Krossed Out is our Tortilla Chips and Milk male model, Dartagnan.

Welcome aboard Dartizzle. Suckas! Roll we how that's because.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

O..........M............G!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I cant stop laughing... make it stop ..oh it hurts..oh someone make it stop.... oh oh oh it hurts......


LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh come on. Thats gotta be the first trend I actually remember (showin my age here).
But its horrible. That has gotta be the worst fashion trend that I DON'T want to see!!!