Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rachel Bilson Cast as Wonder Woman? Ew!

Rachel Bilson, Summer from the OC, has supposedly been cast as the lead for the upcoming Wonder Woman motion picture. I caught this report at comicbookmovie.com I'm a fan of her work on the OC, especially when she dressed up as Wonder Woman for Cohen. (way to go Wonder Whore!) I'm probably gonna watch "The Last Kiss" this weekend too, but isn't she a little short to be playing an Amazon Princess? She's gonna need some big ass heels to hit the 5'8 to 5'10 range that would fit the Wonder Woman character. At least she doesn't need to worry about being able to see over the dash of the invisible jet. For a preview of what Miss Bilson will look like in a Wonder Woman outfit, the aforementioned OC scene can be found here.

4 comments:

Fyre said...

Bah -- too short and too skinny. I want to see a Wonder Woman who could at least theoretically kick someone's ass.

But everyone except J-Man has been linked to that role. And if I don't get the part (Joss, you've got my number, right?) I'd like to see Morena Baccarin get it.

Paj said...

Heh, Morena Baccarin was also on the OC. She's kida slight as well. My favorite rumour is Katharine McPhee as Wonder Woman. The thought of thousands of fanboys spontaneously combusting in outrage give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Jennifer said...

Umm hello power to the short people!!!!

Anonymous said...

A wise man once told me:

"What does it matter, as long as its written well."

So if she is 5'10, 5'5, or 4'3 Why would you care as long as the script is good.
And with Joss Whedon handling buisness like king midas then they could pieloving give her goat feet and it will still be fantastic.