Tuesday, September 05, 2006

CBS wants your suggestions for Katie Couric's Sign-off

Since taking advice from the internet crowd is the hip thing to do these days, CBS is asking for viewer suggestions for Katie Couric's sign-off for the CBS Evening News. Well, since it's open to everybody I think I'll take a shot at it.

  1. Smell ya later
  2. C-Ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!
  3. ...and that was this evening's news...Cike!
  4. Nothing. She lights a cigarette on camera exhales and flicks her head back slightly.
  5. Thanks for watching, I'm Katie Couric. What's the matter? Jealous?
  6. No gnus is good gnus.
  7. Later Babies! with a double snap and a finger bang
  8. This is Katie Couric saying... Love Ya! Mean It!
  9. I have had it with the mutha f'n news on this mutha f'n show!
  10. I'm Katie Couric ...AND THAT'S HOW I ROLL! complete with cabbage patch

You can enter your suggestions to CBS News Website by clicking on the link in the title or clicking here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie Couric isn't going to be able to be cute and perky on the evening news. Pain and suffering doesn't wear well on her. This chick has a tough road to walk. I definately think "Later Babies" with the finger snap should be in the running! L

Anonymous said...

How about "it is what it is, and that's that".

Doug Gilbert

Paj said...

I can't believe I forgot that saying. Katie Couric is cool enough to pull that off. I don't think any of us are.

Paj said...

Er I meant to say "isn't cool enough to pull that off"

Anonymous said...

Aight number 10 is my personal favorite, but we gotta modify it.
She says, "and thats how I roll"
But then she turns to the closest person, pounds the potato, then mugs the camera until it fades to black.