Friday, September 22, 2006

Fergalicious and other tidbits

I heard Fergie's Fergalicious for the first time and I was just stunned!!! Not quite the video but still...


Sound familiar to you? Isn't this song a blatant rip-off of J.J. Fad's "Supersonic"? Listen and compare.


Fergie even rips off the rapid-fire flow kicked off by Baby D!!! I think I even heard a little intrumental lifting from "Push It". I definitely heard a little Afro-Rican there. What's next "The HUMPS that go BOOM?" Fuckie Fuck Y'all for a lack of originality!!!

The Office rocked so hard last night. I'm so glad they didn't overwhelm the episode with Jim-Pam moments. Looks promising they'll avoid the rut that happens with a will they or won't they storyline unlike...
Grey's Anatomy, seriously??? Seriously, there was a reason I didn't recap the season finale. It's hard to type when you're puking all over your keyboard. The season premier doesn't look like it's escaped "you shit on my house!" status for me. The "I'm still married to my wife, but you have to make a choice" speech did it for me. I don't want to be part of an audience that is supposed to buy that crap. I'll put more up in the recap tonight.

I'm really diggin' ethnic Surivior too. I won't spoil Fyre's fun but Billy at Tribal Council was just so funny I almost pee'd myself.


3 comments:

Irene said...

I much prefer Fergie with Black Eyed Peas than solo.

Have a great weekend! c",)

Anonymous said...

How dare she!!!
I've lost all respect for Fergie, if its not about her humps I want nothing to do with her.

Anonymous said...

I hate the song London Bridge. She sounds like she is copying Missy Elliot's rap style. She doesn't sound like herself at all.